|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|Makoeyes.com and its affiliates ("we") permit you to use this site, subject to the following Terms of Service ("Terms"), which we may update from time to time without notice to you. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. By using this site after changes have been made to these Terms, you agree to the changes.|
|We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the C1 Shopping Mall Website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Website.|
|All prices are set by Makoeyes.com with the following conditions|
- Unless otherwise stated all prices quoted are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) and freight, and exclusive of insurance.
- Prices of products may be altered without notice.
- All backorders at the time of any price change will reflect the new price.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any order, or any part of an order, for any reason whatsoever.
- Unless a prior agreement has been made with Shopping Mall, goods will not be shipped until full payment is received. Goods may be paid for by any of the following means
- Payment by cheque or direct payment will not be considered payment until it has been fully cleared through the banking system into Shopping Mall's bank account.
|5. Risk, Ownership and Delivery|
- 'Risk' in the goods shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery.
- The customer is responsible for insurance from the time of delivery.
- Property and ownership of the goods will remain the property of Shopping Mall until payment has been received in full. The purchaser also acknowledges and agrees that a security interest in the goods is given in favour of Shopping Mall pursuant to the Personal Property Securities Act 1999.
- The customer agrees to pay all delivery costs.
- Any quotation of delivery times by Shopping Mall are made in good faith, but as estimates and not as commitments.
- We will not be responsible for non-delivery, delay in delivery or performance, nor for any loss or damage whatsoever caused directly or indirectly by any force majeure. This shall include (but not be limited to) any act of God, natural disaster, flood or earthquake, strike, lockout, fire, war, civil commotion, inability to obtain products or supplies including the imposition of any export or import bans or any other cause beyond our reasonable control.
|Your privacy is important to us. All information gathered by us from you in connection with your use of this site will be governed by the provisions of the Shopping Mall "Privacy Statement". We do not control the privacy practices of those sites to which we link and, therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of those sites.|